Terms & Conditions
Please read this information carefully. Access to this website is confirmation that you have understood and agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions. The information provided on this website is for the use of residents of the United Kingdom.
1. We do our best to ensure that the website operates properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the website, and (save as otherwise set out in these terms and conditions) we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the website.
2. Nothing within these conditions operates so as to exclude, limit or restrict our liability for death or personal injury.
3. Where you deal as a consumer, nothing in the above exclusions affects your statutory rights.
4. All Intellectual Property Rights and goodwill in or relating to the contents of the website belong to either ourselves, to a member of the St. James’s Place group or to our suppliers.
©2018 St. James’s Place plc. All rights reserved. “St. James’s Place” and the St. James’s Place Logo are trademarks of St. James’s Place plc.
Nothing contained in these conditions or the website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, personal bar, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any of the trade marks without our permission. However, copying and printing of those web pages which contain the trademarks is permitted within the scope of the licence below.
You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from the website solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts to others for their personal, non commercial use.
You may not reproduce part or all of the contents of the website in any form unless it is for personal, non commercial use.
You may not copy or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work any of the content of the website in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
You may not frame or link to the website or any part of it without our express permission.
The information published on this website is provided as a convenience to visitors and should be used for information purposes only and is subject to change without notice. None of the information contained in this website constitutes financial or other professional advice in any way. If you require additional information, you should contact one of our personnel.
While we use reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on this website is current and accurate at the date of publication, no warranties are made, either expressed or implied, as to reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information. We accept no liability for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of or action taken in reliance on such information. These documents should not be copied, reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part.
No warranty is given as to the freedom of this website from errors, defects, viruses, malicious programs or macros. Links from this website exist for information only and we accept no responsibility or liability for the information contained on any such site. The existence of a link to another website does not imply or express endorsement of its provider, product or services by us or St. James’s Place. Links to this website are not permitted without our prior written consent. Please note that clicking on links to external websites will cause you to leave this website.
Our Use of Your Personal Information
We are happy to provide you with details of the Personal Information, which we process about you. To protect our customers’ personal information, we follow strict storage and disclosure procedures, which mean that we will require proof of identity from you prior to disclosing such information. We may charge a small administration fee in relation to any requests for access to personal information.
St. James’s Place plc (Company No. 03183415) has its registered office at St. James’s Place plc Head Office: St. James’s Place House, 1 Tetbury Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1FP, United Kingdom. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 the data controller is: The Data Protection Officer, St. James’s Place Plc, 1 Tetbury Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1FP, United Kingdom.
You can disable and delete cookies by changing the appropriate setting within your browser’s ‘Help’, ‘Tools’ or ‘Settings’ menu. Please note that by disabling cookies you may not benefit from some of the features of our site. You can find out more about deleting or controlling cookies by visiting aboutcookies.org.
In addition, we use Google’s remarketing technology to advertise online. In doing so, Google will place or read a unique ad-serving cookie on your computer and will use non-personal information about your browser and your activity on our sites to serve ads on their content network. Please click here for more information about remarketing or to opt-out of the Google remarketing cookie.
We will only collect personal information about you if you send us an e-mail enquiry via the ‘contact us’ facility or you register to receive your Unit Trust Manager’s Reports by email. In order for this to happen, you will need to fill out the on line ‘contact us’ form or complete the registration details. The type of information being collected for an enquiry will be apparent from the layout of the ‘contact us’ form, which also tells you how this information will be used. The type of information collected to register to receive the Unit Trust Manager’s Reports by email will be apparent from the details requested when you register. The information collected when you register will only be used to email your Unit Trust Manager’s Reports and for no other reason.
We take all reasonable precautions to protect our visitors’ information, both on and off line. If your personal information changes, please let us know and we will correct, update or remove any information that we hold about you on our active databases. We may however need to retain archive copies of that personal information for legal or audit purposes. If you have any queries regarding the way in which St. James’s Place handles data collected from you on this website, please visit the contact us page.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out in the above four paragraphs.
When might we disclose your personal information to others?
Please be assured that except for the reasons listed below, we will not disclose your personal information to others.
We may disclose your personal information to others in the following circumstances and/or for the following purposes:
- Where it is necessary for the provision of information or services to you
- Where we are required to do so by the courts or to comply with other legal, statutory and/or regulatory obligations including accounting and taxation requirements
- To prevent and/or detect crime
- Where we believe that you may be interested in the services offered by other organisations including our group companies. Please contact us if you would like details about these companies. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing from St. James’s Place, please write to us at St. James’s Place Wealth Management Group plc, St. James’s Place House, 1 Tetbury Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1FP.
- For credit reference purposes Personal information collected from you so that you may receive your Unit Trust Manager’s Reports by email will only be disclosed to third parties who process this information on our behalf for administrative purposes; where we are required to do so by the courts or to comply with other legal, statutory and/or regulatory obligations including accounting and taxation requirements and to prevent and/or detect crime.
Please note that if you communicate with us electronically, including by e-mail, telephone or fax, this communication may be randomly monitored and/or recorded to protect the interests of our business and our customers. This includes for the purposes of maintaining customer/service quality standards, detection of and/or prevention of crime and to ensure that St. James’s Place employees comply with legal obligations and St. James’s Place policies and procedures (including our customer relations practices).
Please help us to keep your Personal Information current and accurate by contacting us if your Personal Information is or becomes inaccurate and/or out-of-date.
At St. James’s Place, we take our responsibility to look after your personal information and privacy seriously. In today’s world, we have all seen a growing trend in cybercrime and security breaches. We have a number of security measures in place to help prevent fraud and cybercrime.
However, whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the internet to us.